The Town Of Respite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human or not, all is welcome to The Town of Respite. Chat and share with friends and strangers alike in an ever growing community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Town (Apocolypse)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KirbyDude
Admin
KirbyDude

Cruicible Bio
Allegiance: Chaotic Good
Health:
The Town (Apocolypse) Left_bar_bleue645/650The Town (Apocolypse) Health11  (645/650)
Exp:
The Town (Apocolypse) Left_bar_bleue700/1000The Town (Apocolypse) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

The Town (Apocolypse) Empty
PostSubject: The Town (Apocolypse)   The Town (Apocolypse) EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 8:03 pm

This is one of the default roleplay topics. You know the drill, you're the last remaining survivors of earth after a catastrophic event. You're now trying to make a living off of the remains of civilization, but the monsters and zombies have other plans. You are mortal, meaning you have no powers in this one. Whether or not you're immune to the zombies is up to you, heck, you can even be one if you want to.
The Town (Apocolypse) Zombie10

*Note: Default rp topics will reset once they have become too long.
Back to top Go down
https://thetownofrespite.forumotion.com
SKULL_KING1
Staff
SKULL_KING1

Cruicible Bio
Allegiance: Lawful Good
Health:
The Town (Apocolypse) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Town (Apocolypse) Health11  (100/100)
Exp:
The Town (Apocolypse) Left_bar_bleue20/100The Town (Apocolypse) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

The Town (Apocolypse) Empty
PostSubject:    The Town (Apocolypse) EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

I shall never be a zombie, if this is the case I shall head to the nearest military base. Once there I'll make my way to the armoury. Where they house all sorts of goodies, from m16, to 50 cal machine guns, to 22 cal glock, and loads of ammo for such weapons. Next I will find the vehicle bay and find something that has good milage, and is durable. After clearing the base of unwanted guests, I'll take whatever vehicle i choose lode it up with supplies. Like fuel, water, amo, weapons, medical supplies, and food. After that I am set to fight the world.
Back to top Go down

The Town (Apocolypse)
Page 1 of 1