The Town Of Respite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Human or not, all is welcome to The Town of Respite. Chat and share with friends and strangers alike in an ever growing community.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smash bros. Main wallpapers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Megaultrasonic
Megaultrasonic

Cruicible Bio
Allegiance: Good
Health:
Smash bros. Main wallpapers Left_bar_bleue375/375Smash bros. Main wallpapers Health11  (375/375)
Exp:
Smash bros. Main wallpapers Left_bar_bleue10/100Smash bros. Main wallpapers Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)

Smash bros. Main wallpapers Empty
PostSubject: Smash bros. Main wallpapers   Smash bros. Main wallpapers EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 8:57 pm

If you know about smash bros then you know about mains. When people pick mains they usually change the character into an alternate skin so they can classify it as their own. (I think thats what it means anyways... Question ) Well, I found theses two websites that have all the characters with their alts, and one that can put them into frame like at the title screen. And with that, you can make it your background for your computer. Very Happy  

This website has all the character + outfits

This website makes nice wallpapers out of them
Back to top Go down
KirbyDude
Admin
KirbyDude

Cruicible Bio
Allegiance: Chaotic Good
Health:
Smash bros. Main wallpapers Left_bar_bleue645/650Smash bros. Main wallpapers Health11  (645/650)
Exp:
Smash bros. Main wallpapers Left_bar_bleue700/1000Smash bros. Main wallpapers Empty_bar_bleue  (700/1000)

Smash bros. Main wallpapers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros. Main wallpapers   Smash bros. Main wallpapers EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:37 pm

I had to try it... I love it...
Back to top Go down
https://thetownofrespite.forumotion.com

Smash bros. Main wallpapers
Page 1 of 1